FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Snowboarding Goto page Previous  1, 2

Snowboard or Ski
Snowboard
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Ski
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

so true moose. Can't help it. Its just built into my nature Razz You should know I take jokes as well as I dish them. Feel free to draw horns on my picture.

Post Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:49 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Crazyman wrote: Snowboarding is great.. its all I've ever done.
One you find a good stance your comfortable with, find a nice long 'green' to go down.. Like at Keystone they have a 3.5mi green called Schoolmarm. It winds down the entire moutain face.. an awesome rush to go down a mounthain at about 35mph without falling.

I would have to think snowboarding would be easier on the body (baring falling injuries) from a comfort standpoint. The position just seems to look more natural, versus the keep the knees touching while crouched stance of skiing.

I am going to have to at least try it out next time we go to Red River...

Post Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:14 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Crazyman wrote: Snowboarding is great.. its all I've ever done.
One you find a good stance your comfortable with, find a nice long 'green' to go down.. Like at Keystone they have a 3.5mi green called Schoolmarm. It winds down the entire moutain face.. an awesome rush to go down a mounthain at about 35mph without falling.
Try doing the entire schoolmarm run on skis backwards (not using trick skis), talk about a rush, and plenty of weird looks...

Post Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Breaky
Im serios this is pretty fucked up

I WANT MY 2$!!!!!!

Post Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

I just got back from snowboarding. It was fun. The fact that I lived when I accidently went down a blue then a diamond black is proof that God is real. LOL! I was movin and somehow didn't crash. I was stoaked.

Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:49 am  View user's profile Send private message
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

You were probably stoked, not stoaked... I think that would hurt. Smile

Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:14 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Killaholic wrote: I just got back from snowboarding. It was fun. The fact that I lived when I accidently went down a blue then a diamond black is proof that God is real. LOL! I was movin and somehow didn't crash. I was stoaked.

Tell us more! Smile Got pics? How was learning snowboarding? Was it hard? Was it easy/fun once you learned?

Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

I have one pic. I didn't bring my camera because I didn't want to crush it. I will post it later today. Snowboarding wasn't really hard. It took me a good day of eating snow. After that it was a blast. I can't wait for next year. Always fun being stuck on a slow long lift with a hot ski chick. Anyone that hasn't went needs to try it. You will have fun!

Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: