FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > WTB: Fishing Boat w/Trailer and UTV

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

WTB: Fishing Boat w/Trailer and UTV  Reply with quote  

I'm in the market for a v bottom fishing boat with motor and trailer. Nothing fancy, just reliable, not leaking and motor runs good. Just want to go on statewide lakes to fish tributaries and near shore. I have no problem with it being old or ugly, and metal boats are fine. I am looking for something pretty inexpensive. Must have clear title.

As for the UTV I am a lot more picky. Looking for a Polaris Razor (RZR800, or smaller). Would like power steer. Again, clean, runs well, clear title. Color isn't a huge deal, and I know these are not inexpensive, so let me know what you have and I'll check it out. I'm in no big rush, just looking during the off season.

PM me here if you own one or both of the above...Thanks!

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:56 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Make one of these.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goahed Makemyda

In the immortal words of Jace on Duck Dynasty...Nah!

More like an old version of this:

By hte way Brules, is that one of your buddies from Arkansas?

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

He is my sister's brother's cousin's aunt's uncle's little brother.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Saw this on CL - if legit it is a steal:

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/boa/4147890968.html

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goahed Makemyda

Yeah, but I do want a V Bottom not a Jon boat.

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

At the risk of revealing my inner redneck... Why do you want a V bottom? There's really not much difference until you get to 15+ feet, if anything at that size the flat bottom will be more stable and able to get into shallower water. Basically, if it's for rivers/ponds/calm water you should be looking at a flat, V if you're going to the lake with it. Even then a flat is okay as long as the water isn't too choppy or you aren't dealing with other people's wakes.

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Brules wrote: He is my sister's brother's cousin's aunt's uncle's little brother.

So your grandfather?

Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:08 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Sevnn wrote:
Brules wrote: He is my sister's brother's cousin's aunt's uncle's little brother.

So your grandfather?

And his nephew. All in one.

Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

Anreill wrote: At the risk of revealing my inner redneck... Why do you want a V bottom? There's really not much difference until you get to 15+ feet, if anything at that size the flat bottom will be more stable and able to get into shallower water. Basically, if it's for rivers/ponds/calm water you should be looking at a flat, V if you're going to the lake with it. Even then a flat is okay as long as the water isn't too choppy or you aren't dealing with other people's wakes.

Good point. I guess either would be fine.

And Bass Pro Shops has a big sale on one this week!

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: