FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > Free Books & Statues

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
blu
Step on my cubes.

Free Books & Statues  Reply with quote  

A year ago I inherited a bunch of stuff. I'm finally getting around to going through a lot of it and trying to find new homes for them. One of the things that there was a large collection of was books. I inherited somewhere over 250 books, and I tried to catalog them and make a photo gallery for them.

I would appreciate anyone going through the catalog and seeing if they are interested in any of the books. If there are any books that are of interest to you, please let me know. The books are being offered free of charge with no guarantee as to the condition, availability, content, etc. If I will need to ship the books, I will probably want you to cover the shipping costs. The pictures of the books are usually online photos, and not a photo of the actual book. I tried to be accurate in selecting the photos and links, but some books might not be correct if I made a mistake.

I am obviously going to be offering them to many people, so please do not be offended if you request something that I don't end up giving to you. All of the items with Gray titles are already spoken for, so please realize they are unavailable. Anything that is not spoken for and distributed within a few weeks will be donated to a charity/library/school/temple or similar.

Book Gallery

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message
blu
Step on my cubes.

I decided to go ahead and put this catalog up in case anyone was interested. I also inherited somewhere over 100 statues and artwork that I need to find homes for. As with the books, I am looking for new homes and everything is being offered free with no guarantee to the condition, availability, etc. These are actual photos of the items, and I tried to include a ruler in the photos to help determine scale of the items.

I am still going through people's requests and trying to gray out the items that are already gone and/or claimed, so there are likely several things listed in black that are not available. But, feel free to mention anything you want and I'll let you know if it's still available.

Statue/Art Gallery

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Thanks Blu! I look forward to my second hand inheritance Smile

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

What, did Mike buy all the naked statues for his collection? Smile

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: