FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Mass Effect 3 Demo

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Mass Effect 3 Demo  Reply with quote  

The Mass Effect 3 demo is available today for any of us that own a copy and have played Battlefield 3. The single player bit is a quick glimpse at the story... But it includes multiplayer in the demo. I, for one, would like to see what exactly they had in mind for ME3 multiplayer.

Anyway, just go to the free games section on Origin and it'll let you add it to your game list and download it.

I know I'm going to be playing ME3 either way. It's been one heck of single player saga so far, and I have save files that have been with me since ME1.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Cool - I will download it ASAP and keep an eye out for you on battlelog......hopefully it works.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

FYI DL'ing now....wow what a whopper.....2GB. Gonna take my DSL a wee bit to finish. I will look for you later this evening to give it a spin.

Can't wait for full game!

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: