FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > Room at my house

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Room at my house  Reply with quote  

Looking for somebody that wants to move in with myself and another guy. Both generally clean, pretty much keep to ourselves. ~2000sqft house with two large bedrooms and one small bedroom. If somebody wanted to move in they'd be getting one of the bigger rooms in all likelihood. $325 a month for rent, gas/elec/net/city for utilities. Usually totals out to around $400 and peaks at around $450 total in the hotter parts of summer.

Let me know if interested or if you know somebody that might be. Looking for somebody by Jan 1.

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

But do you has hawt house mom?

Link

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Unfortunately, no. The roommate that's moving out is an attractive lady, but she's got some serious baggage that is directly involved with why she's moving out. It used to be her, her husband, and I. He made baby with somebody else and she wants out because most of their marriage has been in our house. I'll gladly print up a poster of any woman of your choosing for you to hang up though. Razz

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:27 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Brules wrote: But do you has hawt house mom?

Link

I was waiting for her to get nakid but gave up after 2:30 of drivel... Evil or Very Mad

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:50 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: