FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > NRA Life Membership

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

NRA Life Membership  Reply with quote  

Are any of you guys interested in getting a life membership in the NRA for $700 off the regular price? I have the ability to buy 4 life memberships for family or friends at $300 each. I plan to use at least one of them for a family member, but I think I can even request another 4 if I call the NRA. The offer is only open through a current life member.

The annual dues for the NRA are usually $30, so ten years is $300 worth, and you would never have to pay them again unless you just feel like sending donations or upgrading to their "prestige levels" like Endowment, Patron & Benefactor.

Anyway, I just thought I would offer the discount to anyone here. I would need your payment when I send the form in, which I will be doing before Christmas. PM me if interested. I will also need to get your info for the form.

Not sure how I will assure the skeptical that I am not just taking $300 and running, but I will be happy to let you follow me to the post office and watch me seal the envelope and mail it. Smile

This is a real offer though for those who are interested.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: