FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Greatest Mouse EVER?

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

Greatest Mouse EVER?  Reply with quote  

Holy hell I sooo want one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Cyborg-CCB437080002-04/dp/B003CP0BHM/ref=pd_sim_e10

Scroll down to the reviews, watch the vid some reviewer uploaded....OMGWTFBBQGREATNESS!

Needless to say I just ordered one of these, if not simple for the adjustability of the thing for my wide hands, dragging thumb and pinky that usually cramps up due to too holding too small of mice.

The prcision aim button is just icing on the cake.

Anyone else have one of these things!??!!?!?

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Didn't like it, reminded me too much of the G9x. I'll stick with my G500, G5 and MX518.

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

I actually thought about ordering one of those when I first saw them. My TRON-razer (That's right Brules, my trackball died around January; I think. And logitech no longer makes a wired thumb-trackball option) is working fine for me for now... but if it died, this would probably be at the top of the list. It reminds me of my joystick, which was designed by a company they now own.

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:07 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Drix, 1:50 in - he is talking to you!

Link

I think I will give one of these a go - I have big meaty hands and all mice I have tried give me issues with pinky drag and pain. Also supposedly a new driver out for it solves the lifting/laser loses sync problem....

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: