FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > So... A job.

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
SuperDuck
Being Railroaded by the Dan-Man

So... A job.  Reply with quote  

In an effort to, you know, actually be active on the board again I figured I'd post this, regardless of how I doubt anyone here would be too interested. I'm hiring a full time IT person to help support TerraCom's call center and work-from-home agents. Most of the people whom you would support are ass lancingly inept with computers (means a lot coming from me, right?) but luckily so far no one has "broken their cup holder"

Experience with over the phone support is a big plus, as is a variety of experience...it's a rather rapidly expanding company and the need for new tech around there is ever present as the owner and general managers are still in a "small company" mindset. I'm not positive what the starting pay is, I'm fairly certain it's around 10.50 to 11. Probably no more than that but I can check with HR and see what they decided. Another down side is you'll be working for me. Hah.

Anyway we're located roughly at Memorial and Santa Fe, and looking to hire in the next week or so. And if your name is Dan you need not apply, you are too dead sexy for the position.

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:47 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: