FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > External RAID box and Semi-Working iPhone 3G!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

External RAID box and Semi-Working iPhone 3G!  Reply with quote  

I have a few things to sell, have not listed these anywhere else first as I would like to get away without shipping them. If you're interested, send me a PM or an email at [email protected] and we can talk.

I'm not specifically interested in trades, but I will consider anything so let me know.

-Sans-Digital TR5M-B E-SATA external RAID box-
Also bought this off Newegg in December to accompany my TR4M, and it worked extremely well, but in the long run I think I'm better off selling this to save for an internal RAID card instead.

This box takes up to 5 drives, works with 2tb drives, and supports JBOD / RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5. It comes with a PCI-E 1x E-SATA card that supports port replication with 2 E-SATA ports. Every drive bay is hotswappable and there is a big 120mm fan in the back to actively cool all the drives. I have had no problems with these boxes and they work extremely well.

This is NOT a software RAID solution, the RAID is all kept within the box. Any E-SATA port that supports port replication, which most do with updated drivers, can access the RAID volumes on the box so it is a great portable solution.

Asking $125

-DEAD iPhone 3G 8gb-
This was my nephew's phone last year. He decided to jump into a pool with it in his pocket the first night he had it. It turns on and charges but the screen is a lost cause. The touch screen still works just fine and it connects to the PC just like it should. If you were looking for a cheap way to get a good condition iPhone this is it! Replacement screens are pretty cheap online, sparkfun.com or ebay, etc.

Comes with original box, not sure about accessories.

Asking $???
Make me an offer!

Last edited by Nikola on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

If I had 5 2TB drives hanging around not doing anything i would buy that external RAID box off you Very Happy

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Bump, buy my stuff dudes, price drop on raid box.

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Another bump since I played with the iPhone 3G a bit and it actually does work, just the LCD is messed up.

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: