FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > URGENT NEWS! Read the below text and go VOTE in the forum!!! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should the OKGG move to MNVT or YRUC?
Yes, move to Moore Norman Technology Center!
96%
 96%  [ 52 ]
No, Proceed with the Yukon Round Up Club!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 54

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Yes, the vote was until last night at 11:59 so it is final. Its quite obvious that the gamers want us to move to MNVT.

Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:18 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

What makes you think so, it was a VERY close vote! Very Happy

The YRUC is officially cancelled. I called Glenda, and although disappointed, she understood and said to tell everyone to feel free to call her at 324-7464 if they ever need to rent a party place! I can attest to the fact that it's a great place to do that, we've even had live bands there and no one complained. ($100/Day)

See everyone st the NEW NEW Home of the Oklahoma Gamers Group - the Moore Norman Vo Tech Center.

Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Pondo
Sand Filter

I know I am a little late on this one.. but MNTC is like.. 5 mintues from me.. so I vote for it.

Remember... Your an individual... Just like everyone else...

Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Despite
I am Chaotic Good Bitchy.

so what's the final word on the when and where (or the if, I guess) for the April LAN?

Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:50 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Vote ummmm passed. So we are presently proceeding with plans for the first LAN to be on 4/17/2004 at MNTC.

Smile

Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bone
pwn3d

LAN date  Reply with quote  

So the date will be April 17th correct? Not April 10th as listed on the "details" section of the site.

Post Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Yes, April 17th. Where did you see the 10th listed?

Post Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

He saw it on the details page, but it is now corrected. I also posted the campus map. If you can get me the exact building it's in, I can post that too and info on where to park. It only takes a second to update.

Post Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

B107

Post Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

thx Sagz

Post Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

Im just happy were havin one this month....i need a fix and fast before i die.......internet has been out for the past few days and im about

Post Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:36 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: