FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Bon Jovi (Sat. March 16 2013)

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Bon Jovi (Sat. March 16 2013)  Reply with quote  

I'm probably going to get flak for this as I'm probably the only one here willing to admit I like his music, heh. Anyone going? Tickets on sale today in 45 minutes. I probably wont be going as I find it hard to justify the cost to sit in the nose bleeds and watch some ants play music loudly. Just depends on the price for the close seats. If they are $10 I'm in !!! lol

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:21 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

All the seats in the ford center are good.......even the nosebleeds have a good view of the stage etc. I saw Paul McCartney in there in section 318 and it was great.

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:29 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Link

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Brules wrote: All the seats in the ford center are good...

This depends ENTIRELY on the setup that the band does. I saw Prince from the back of the 300's and it was ABSOLUTELY the worst concert I've ever been to. If I had complained and they offered free tickets to the same seats, I wouldn't have taken them, even if someone I knew would buy them. The sound was reflecting off the back wall and causing massive reverb. I could barely make out his notable songs. I remember saying to Dani, "I think that is ..." to his big songs. I had a headache at the end of the night it was such horrible sound. I've been to other concerts at the Ford Center that were great. I was in the 200 level corporate seats for Kanye and it was the best concert I've ever been to, but that was because of him, not the venue.

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:21 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I didn't even have a chance! Lol i forgot to check at 10am and by 1 or 2 I checked and they were sold out. (at least the link was gone anyway) would have been nice but oh well. Smile

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: