FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > I have a bunch of high end parts for sale Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
jokuel
TK'er

Yeah I went to laptops too, its easier to move around since I travel a lot for work and fun. I picked up a Eurocom Monster fully loaded and its nice with a triple head adapter so I can still do surround gaming Smile

I'm not worried about selling my parts to you guys, the parts are doing pretty good on ebay. Figured since I'm going to the LAN party I would give you guys a crack at my parts or at least maybe you guys could make a offer because I'm going to be up your way for the LAN party any way. I'm also willing to do some trades like guns or whatevers cool. I have a ton of other parts too its amazing how much I've found when I cleaned out my back office I have a ton of tactical gear if your interested all kinds of stuff just ask I'll most likey have it.

Oh speaking of the LAN party do you guys have a HD TV in there? I want to watch the Thunder and Heat game Saturday night while the LAN party is going on.

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message
jokuel
TK'er

Never Mind they play Sunday

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

But yes, there s one there, and we did watch the Thunder @ the last LAN. Smile

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: