FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Black Ops Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Menos
Broke My Labia

After the latest patch, it runs great for me now. No lag, hiccups or anything.

So yeah.... patch....

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

YAY! It ran better for me last night too, even though I wasn't having "problems" it does seem to run smother. Every once in a while BO would 'jump'. I had attributed that to latency, but it looks like I was having a little problem too. Then again, lag may not have sucked so much last night. Razz

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:03 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Last nights patch made a huge difference.

Nina was barely able to play/crashed all the time, said it was perfectly smooth for her on the ancient laptop she plays on.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:05 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Would black ops play on my NV3100m vid card on this laptop?????

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

Plays fine now on my machine as well.....Yay!

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

MP played great, SP was still choppy but I think I can bring down a few settings and get it to play better. For those who haven't tried the SP yet, it is a lot of fun and well worth the time spent.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Brules wrote: Would black ops play on my NV3100m vid card on this laptop?????

Need opinions - chipset seems to be pretty crappy.....anyone think I could get it to work well enough to be playable...? i7 4gb ram - my only concern is this craptastic vid card.....

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:59 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

A buddy of mine at the office is playing BO on his older laptop and says it is doing pretty well. He is having lockups about every 45 minutes but believes its something to do with his hardware since the patch didn't fix it.

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Finally found some reviews of this laptop, looks like the vid card isnt half bad:

But unlike both of the T410 units we tested, the E6410 has 3D muscle to back up its productivity prowess. Dell’s laptop scored 4,149 on our 3DMark06 test (which measures overall 3D graphics performance) at 1,024x768 resolution. That's nearly 1,000 points better than the average score for this class of laptop and well ahead of the 2,133 turned in by the ThinkPad T410s (which came equipped with integrated Intel GMA graphics and cost about $300 less than the E6410). That translates into usable 3D acceleration in the real world: The E6410 managed a very good 46.5 frames per second (fps) on our Company of Heroes gaming test at 1,024x768 and an acceptable 26.2fps at the panel’s native resolution with all effects set to high.

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

The Quadro cards aren't much different from the normal desktop cards that use the same core. They're usually downclocked and run a different driver set that's more geared toward stability because they're meant for business use.

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: