FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > All Things Technical > AMD Llano - FM1 - A series APUs? Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

That's pretty tough as everyone has there own sense of style....In mATX I would try to find one that has a front bottom 120mm intake fan (80mm in a pinch). That way you will have airflow to the card intakes. Top blow hole designs are also preferable as heat rises. I find tool less designs to be overrated alot of the time but unless your getting the 25 dollar brown light special case it will work fine.

My preference is for Antec, Cooler Master or Thermaltake cases as they seem to be the best cooled, quality and functional design for the money. I have built some budget (very tight budget) machines using cheap cases and I really do not recommend going cheap. Fighting with dumb designs and feeling the paper thin metal flex is not very fun.

I have also worked with a couple of the more expensive ones (i.e. Lian Li) and while very high quality and very nice I could just never justify the added cost over a mid-grade case that is almost as good.

That is my $0.02 on cases...

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:45 am  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

Yeah I am having a bitch of a time finding a quality mATX cube that I would feel safe doing SLI in lol.....Apevia and Lian Li seem to be my only decent cube options at this point.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: