FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Evolve goes F2P

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
redivulpis
TK'er

Evolve goes F2P  Reply with quote  

Guess us mooks who bought the game are now considered 'Founders'! Pretty fun game but it was kinda stillborn. Here's hoping this brings some new life to an excellent concept.

http://kotaku.com/evolve-goes-free-to-play-on-pc-1783274885

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:09 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

WOW!! I always wanted to try Evolve but I was never willing to (over)pay for the experience. Despite being a AAA game, it was a $40 launch game, not $60. When the price dropped to $40 it was already on the downward slope and the MP experience was starting to dry up. I almost bought it a week ago on Steam sale just to own it but still couldn't justify the purchase knowing I the MP community would be sparse at best.

This is a great move by 2K and could really inject the life this game needs and deserves. It should be an AWESOME game for the LAN as well. F2P with 5 players and lots of screaming/yelling/trash talk? What else could we ask for? Have more than 5? Spin off a second match. I'm excited!

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:31 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: