FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > All this rain today on I-44 made me think about P1nk3y

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

All this rain today on I-44 made me think about P1nk3y  Reply with quote  

It's been 12 years since he died. I remember bullshitting with him for a long time at QC2000 as he was working security at the back of the room, near where I was seated.

http://newsok.com/bartlesville-man-killed-in-wreck/article/2789321

One man died in a traffic wreck blamed on wet conditions as storms brought large hail and heavy rain to parts of the state late Friday and early Saturday.

Michael Oliphant, 18, of Bartlesville died when the vehicle he was driving slid into a car parked on the shoulder of the Turner Turnpike in Creek County, a highway patrol report said.

The patrol said Oliphant was driving west on the turnpike about midnight when he lost control in the rain. He was driving too fast in the wet conditions, the patrol said.

Anyway I didn't mean to bum everyone out. I just wanted to remember him. He was good people.

Rest in Peace Michael Oliphant.

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

I remember that. He was a good guy indeed. Wow time flies! April 12, 2002, back in the OKC LAN Party Days, a year before OKGG was born from the ashes.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:55 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

RIP, he was a good guy.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LightningCrash

I wonder what kind of stuff he would be up to today, what career he would have gone into. The guy was a little bit younger than me.

I remember the thread where they talked about him, and the wreck on OLP... sadly that stuff is gone now. Part of his Angelfire home page is on Archive.org. The OLP forum threads with P1nk3y aren't archived, though.

I guess that happens in the digital impermanence. If anything like that happens to someone from OKGG we need to quickly make hard copies of their data, and make backups so we can remember them.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

holy crap, that's been 12 years?!

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

nimda wrote: holy crap, that's been 12 years?!

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:27 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LightningCrash

It's hard to believe it's been that long. Guess we're just getting old, guys.

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 am  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: