FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > All Things Technical > What smartphone/family plan is best? Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Nice. For what it is worth, AT&T used to have amazing customer service, 10 years ago. I would ask for ridiculous shit just to see if they would say no, and they never did. I once had a last minute trip to Canada (not for french fries and gravy) and forgot I had turned off my "Canada calling option". I made a ton of calls when I was there and ran up a huge bill, think it was well over $500 for the month. I didn't realize this for 2 months, called their CS, they retroactively added the Canada package to my account (cost me $20 for that month), dropped my bill to $20 over normal cost, then took it off so I wasn't charged it for the next month, and then credited me some calls or something for the hassle...

I've only had to deal with them a couple of times recently and they were not nearly that cool, but WWAAYY better than U-Verse support. Those are the fucking stupidest people I've ever talked to in my life.

Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: