FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > All Things Technical > Zen Cart

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

Zen Cart  Reply with quote  

I am using the current version of ZenCart and am going crazy trying to get this issue nailed down. The body of my products is pushing the right columns out of square. How can I make it to where the left and right columns never move and the text will wrap inside that.

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 am  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

It would be difficult to diagnose without looking at the zencart install and theme used. It could be a problem with how you're configuring columns in the admin interface and it could be a problem with your theme's code. Could your provide a screenshot of your layout configuration?

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Yeah, we'll need to see examples in order to troubleshoot. I would look for the white-space setting of your body text's container and make sure you don't have it set to "nowrap". Try adding an additional div that has the width set to 100% around your body but the new container's width not set. I would also consider setting hard widths on your columns (at least the outside 2) if you aren't already.

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

I'll get a good screen shot for you all so you can better understand. I need to now figure out how to get the server on my Mac working. I upgraded to Lion (Lion kicks ass by the way...) which turned off my internet sharing (Which controls the Apache server) and when I turned it back on it can't connect to the database. So now I am going to have to try and fix that as painlessly as possible.

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 am  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: